Now We know the basics if the linux and different aspects of using it, how to open terminal or shell. Now we will execute some commands. It is just as fun you think. Commands are powerful magic in linux.
First we will try to know about ourselves and general usage related commands. There are tons of commands in linux, actually they are programs which are accessed by user by text.
1. whoami :This command tells user name logged in.
2. users : It tells all users logged in system at time of command execution. Linux is a multi user system, so multiple users can be logged in a single system.
3. man [programName] : This tool is used to get the manual page from developer of program . It contains program usage syntax and its attrubutes. ex : man man , it gives maual pager for man itself.
4. cal :This command display calendar.
5. clear :This command clears the terminal visible screen. this is equivalent to clt + L.
6. reset :This command is used to reset all variable of terminal session.
7. who :This command gives info about user logged on and date of logged on and time too. It also gives more info. use `man` command for it.